In my last post, I was overwhelmed. Well, to tell you the truth I still am. But today, I feel better because I have a plan. I would love to share it with you! You see, when I was praying about our status, I was asking God what I could possibly do to find the money. I thought of getting a job...out of the question. Then suddenly, God brought one little word to my mind...Wildtree.
Wildtree is my personal business. Well, actually, I haven't made much business out of it. Wildtree is a direct sales company like Mary Kay or Premier Jewelry, only Wildtree markets delicious oils, dips, blends and mixes that are preservative, artifical coloring/flavoring and MSG free. Wildtree was created by a woman whose children had special dietary needs. She's a mom, just like me! I went to a Wildtree tasting in Kansas City while I was pregnant and LOVED the product. I ended up buying a few things. To my surprise, my husband also LOVED what I bought. Fast forward a few months....
When we moved to Austin, I was looking for a way to get out of the house. In August of 2010, I signed up to sell Wildtree products. But after a great start, my drive sort of fizzled. I'm not a sales-person. I hate to be pushy. So I sputtered and staggered, barely managing to maintain my representative status for almost a full year...until now. God brought to my remembrance the fact that I'm already set up (through Wildtree) to help my family raise the funds we need to complete our adoption. I decided that every penny of commission I made would go to our adoption. God is so good.
So that's where I am now. I'm really excited and really scared all at the same time. I know that in order to raise any serious money, I'm going to have to leap out of the boat and walk on water. It will be a serious test of my faith and resolve. In spite of this, I'm also really excited, because I believe this could work! I've been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and encouragement I've received already. In fact, this morning I found that someone (whom I don't know) has already made a purchase on my website!
Here's where you come in! I need your help! As I said before, any purchase made on my website will help me because that commission will go directly to this cause. I will endeavor to keep you all posted here on my progress. As I said, I've already seen one sale! $7 down, $9,993 to go! My website is: www.mywildtree.com/charitynix. You can go there to see our products and learn more about how our company was founded. Here are our specials for the month of July: July customer/host specials. Finally, if you've got any interest in starting a Wildtree business of your own...now is the time! In the month of July, our business builders kit is only $45! That's half price!! It's an AMAZING deal, trust me! In this kit, you'll get everything you need to start your Wildtree business and start earning money for your family, plus you'll receive a ton of product to try. If you change your mind, just eat your kit! There is absolutely NO risk! (I really have to push this because having reps under me is how I'll earn the "big bucks" :) See, I'm becoming a pushy salesman already!!) For more info, please go to my website and click on the "Our Opportunity" tab.
Of course, your prayers are always welcome too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm...I wonder if my friend is the one who ordered, she also posted your link on her FB page too. You're gonna get this, girl! <3
ReplyDelete