Friday, July 22, 2011
Update
When last I left you, my faithful readers, I was a bit perplexed. Well, I'm writing to give you a brief update. In the last week or two, I've only seen two on-line orders. BUT, I have one tasting booked two weeks from today (whohoo), and I have a few more in the works for August/September. But the biggest news I have is that I now have a rep under me! Yay! We still need a lot of prayer. If I'm going to make this work, I have so much to do to reach our goal. Please continue to lift me and my business up! I would really appreciate it. You can visit my website for more info, or to help me by making a purchase. The link is here. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and encouragements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment