I thought I'd post a brief update after the really melancholy post I wrote last time! The good thing about my disposition is that I generally don't stay "blue" for too long. I really am a "the sun will come out tomorrow" kind of gal at heart.
The biggest news is that on Wednesday, I went to the post office and put our dossier in the mail! I finally called our case worker right after my last post, and she said to go ahead and send it in. This is a huge relief! I also finally got the needed forms from her so that I could file for a corrected I-800a form with Customs and Immigration. I mailed that form to the CIS office last Monday. We still haven't heard about our approval from our adopting country, but my case worker assured me that even though it's been slow, there is nothing to worry about.
Also, we just wrapped up a fundraising garage sale this weekend with VERY positive results. I plan to write a separate post on that, however...with pics!
So, thank you very much for praying, those of you who prayed. I really believe it made a huge difference. If you don't mind, please keep praying for us. We still have a long way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment