The first weekend in October, we had some new family photos taken. We knew that we needed to get this done, but we'd been waiting until Liesel felt more comfortable in our family. I was so excited! I wanted to have the shots taken in Butler Park. This particular park has a gorgeous view of the Austin city skyline. I emailed my friend, Hollie, who is the owner of Rubigirl Photography, and we set a date.
The morning of October 6 was a crisp one. It was also a bit cloudy. I was hoping for sunny skies, but it wasn't meant to be. We arrived at Butler Park to find no parking. Hollie suggested we drive around to the other side to see if we could find a spot. When we approached Congress and Riverside, we discovered the problem. There was a huge crowd assembled on Auditorium Shores for a race of some sort. Hollie kept her cool and drove to a location, just north of the river which she called, "Railroad bridge park". I have to be honest, I was super disappointed that we weren't going to have the famous city skyline in our pics. But I put on my big girl face and proceeded with the photo shoot. Later that afternoon, I opened my email and was pleasantly surprised to find that Hollie had already edited our pics for me to see. They were nothing short of AMAZING! My disappointment melted away at the sight of my beautiful family. If you live in Austin, and you need a photographer, contact Rubigirl. You won't be disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











They are AWESOME! Your friend did such a great job and you have such a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete