Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here we go....

Yesterday was a big day for us.  Besides being Valentine's Day, I made a very special trip to the post office.  Yesterday, I mailed our contract and application in to our Adoption Agency to begin our adoption process.  Yesterday is only the beginning of a story we can't even begin to imagine writing.  We have some idea of what's to come; home-study, paperwork, lawyers, paperwork, phone calls and emails...did I mention paperwork?!?  But I know that it's all going to be worth it, because somewhere across the ocean, there is (or will be) a beautiful little girl longing for love and home.  It's hard for me to talk about all my feelings related to this, because they run so deep and to share them on this blog would be to lay my heart bare for the entire world to see...so suffice it to say, I'm excited, nervous...ready.  Please pray for us.  Thank-you.




4 comments:

  1. This will be very exciting to watch the whole process! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely in my prayers! How wonderful that you are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. long road ahead but so very exciting!

    ReplyDelete