Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Traveling with baby

My husband and I are pretty savvy travelers.

We've both done our share of "globe-trotting."  Between the two of us, we've been on five different continents.  It used to be that when we would travel (depending on where we went), we would pack very light, usually only needing one small carry-on each.  We actually used to pride ourselves on not having to check any bags!  Enter Juliet: those days are GONE!

You mom's know what I mean.

Suddenly, there is a whole stack of stuff we are *required* to take on any trip. I mean seriously!  There are carseats, pack-and-plays, clothes, diapers, food, wipes, bibs, toys, diaper bags, strollers...and that's just for the baby!  I haven't even touched what my husband and I need to pack!  Suddenly I find myself wishing I had three arms: one to carry baby and two for all the stuff that goes with her!

Traveling will never be the same again!

1 comment: